Critical questions to consider that would aid in diagnosing the cause of the vertigo / dizziness:
- Do you have vertigo / dizziness attacks or is it a constant feeling of imbalance?
- How often do you have vertigo / dizziness attacks?
- How long does the vertigo / dizziness attacks last?
- Do you have any symptoms or signs before the vertigo / dizziness attack starts (e.g. headaches, loud noises, fullness in the ear/s, stress, change in head / body position)
- What other symptoms do you experience during or after the attack besides vertigo / dizziness (e.g. hearing loss, fullness in the ear/s, facial weakness, pain, headache, ringing in the ear/s, light or sound sensitivity)